Wednesday, December 28, 2011

La Netta learns something new about my purging

On Thursday, December 15, we made a trip to Grocery Outlet, as per my request. We passed by a section that had headphones.

"James doesn't want to pay money for a better pair oe headphones", La Netta told Carl.

As I walked over to the headphone section, I saw what looked like pajamdras folded up. They had striped and plaid patterns.

"Are these pajamdras?", I asked La Netta.

"Yes, but what are you going to do about your headphones?", she said.

"The headphones I have are fine."

I purchased three piroshkis, and then put some portobello mushroom sausages from Aidell's into my basket. We made our purchases, then got lunch for those who weren't having piroshki.

La Netta knew I had to purge off pajamdras, so we landed at the part of Pinole Valley Park with the portable.

I saw cobwxbs at various parts. There was even a dipser in one corner. I spent much time cleaning the corners of the portable with paper towels. The cobwxb at the upper right back corner did not want to go. It was attached at multiple places.

I purged off all the pajamdras. I had to try hard not to think the mispronounced singular form of the word to myself.

After half an hour of "pajamdras, pajamdras, pajamdras", I was purging off dipsers and cobwxbs.

"Ken, do you want to clean out cobvebs in the portable?", I asked.

"Ken doesn't want to do that", said La Netta. "That portable is nasty!"

I talked about my experience with the dipsers and cobwxbs.

"You were in there a long time", said La Netta. "What took you so long?"

"Well, there were a lot of pajamdras in the store", I said.

"When you see more than one, does it take you longer to purge it off?"

"Yes."

"I didn't know that."

"You learned something new today."

"Yeah."

Once I got home, I was empty, and was ready to have me some poroshki.

No comments: